I’m pretty sure that winter is over or at least I’m telling myself that, because I really want to believe, that the thermometer won’t drop below zero degrees anymore. So I decided to wear my winter boots for the last time today to say a proper goodbye. See you guys in about 7 months!
- classic, white blouse: H&M
- v – neck sweater: gift
- curry leggings: Chicorée (5.00 CHF)
- leather boots: secondhand from Fizzen (69.90 CHF)
- blazer coat: H&M (15.00 CHF)
- fake crocodile leather bag: gift (ca. 130.00 CHF)
- golden earrings: Claire’s
- necklace: H&M (9.90 CHF)
What about you, did you already pack away your winter clothes and boots? I never separate winter and summer clothes, as I like to wear a few winter pieces in summer and vice versa. Only winter boots, I definitely don’t need those during the warm months.