November and December have been quite busy months. Time for doing some home cooking has been limited or I was just too tired and worn out to dedicate time to it. According to this I ate outside a lot, buying food at take aways or in restaurants. This totally slowed down my digestion. I felt bloated all the time and really had problems digesting food. Now that the new year 2017 just started, I really want to get into doing some own cooking again and trying to focus on clean eating again. Just the way I usually do. Also with little time and in periods of stress I want to try to maintain this routine, even if this just means mixing up something quick and easy, like I did for today’s breakfast.
By the way this meal gave me an opportunity to test my new toaster I got for Christmas.
Ingredients (for 1 person):
- 3 slices whole wheat toast
- 1 toaster
- 100g apple-apricot-puree, I used one that was already made from Andros, but you can make your own as well
- 2 handful blueberries
- 1 green innocent smoothie, as a healthy side dish
- toast the slices using the instructions of your toaster.
- spread the apple-apricot-puree on the toast slices.
- sprinkle the blueberries over the puree.
Easy, quick and still healthy. I`m looking forward to get my digestion working properly again with food like that. What?s your tip if you feel like your digestion doesn`t work the way it usually does?
Read you soon,